We've found the perfect spot for small intimate weddings - and now it's up to the highest bidder to set the stage for perfect weddings for years to come! Starting soon on Ebay, we will be posting the chance for one high bidder to help us design and create a beautiful backdrop for our outdoor weddings at The Boulevard Bed & Breakfast. As soon as the item has been listed, we will include a link to it from this page, so please check back soon!
The winning bidder will be in charge of several different styling options, and will also have the opportunity if desired to become the first wedding hosted at The Boulevard Bed and Breakfast! There are also several other great perks to being the winning bidder, which can be found by checking out the "What Does It Mean To Be A Winning Bidder?" link on the right side of this page.
Whether you are the bride and groom, or someone looking for the ultimate wedding gift for a loved one, this is a great opportunity to become part of a legend at what is sure to become a well-loved bed and breakfast!
The money raised by the bids will be used toward paying for remodeling on the bed and breakfast property, and toward the designs that the winning bidder picks out. If for any reason the deal does not go through, the winning bidder will receive a refund of their money less Ebay and PayPal fees (if applicable). We require that the payment be made via a certified check from the bidder's bank or made via PayPal or Revolution Money Exchange (if you are unfamiliar with this payment site, please click the link at the bottom of the page to learn more. It is similar to PayPal but does not charge transaction fees.) Payment will be required in full within 14 business days of the closing bid.
- For closing bids of $1,000 or less, the winning bidder will get to choose the style of unity candle and guest book that we will provide for our outdoor weddings.
- For closing bids of $1,001 to $3,000 the winning bidder will also get to choose our preferred vendor for the wedding programs and invitations, and will receive one free night's stay with the purchase of one night's stay in any of our suites (max. 3 free nights).
- For closing bids of $3,001 to $5,000 the winning bidder will also get to choose our preferred vendor for flowers and decorations, as well as our preferred caterer for our wedding guests. The winning bidder also receives a $50 gift card to a local restaurant of their choice when they book their room with us for no additional cost.
- For closing bids of $5,001 to $7,000 the winning bidder will also get to choose the style of the chairs or benches to be set out for the guests at the wedding, and may choose one of our bed and breakfast packages to be added to their stay at no additional cost.
- For closing bids of $7,001 to $9,000 the winning bidder will also get to choose the style and design of the gazebo where the bride and groom will exchange their wedding vows. The winning bidder receives two tickets to a local attraction or event worth up to $100 to enjoy during their stay at no additional cost.
- For closing bids of $9,001 to $11,000 the winning bidder will also get to book their own wedding on the property between the hours of 2pm to 4pm and will be featured in our wedding brochure. The bride and groom will receive one free additional night's stay (buy one night, get two free, up to 3 free nights only).
- For closing bids of $11,001 and over, the winning bidder will also get to book their own wedding on the property at any time of day, as well as receive a free one night stay in both finished suites to be used the night of the wedding for their guests and themselves. Additionally, the winning bidder receives an intimate pre-wedding party the night before the wedding that will include a sampling of appetizers and desserts for up to 8 people at no additional cost in our main floor suite between the hours of 7 and 9 pm.
All bidding prizes are cumulative (for example, the winning bidder at the $7,001-$9,000 level would still receive the $5-7k, $3-5k, and $1-3k prizes). All winning bidders will also receive recognition in our wedding brochure for their selections, if so desired, and may have the opportunity to be mentioned in any media coverage of this marketing event.